Our event planners are obsessed with these new fall trends for weddings. We can envision so many of these for a SOLARIS wedding in Destin Florida.
- Colors: With a bright white yacht and a color-rich sunset, a SOLARIS bride could choose a complimentary color scheme for her bridesmaids and flowers. Popular colors right now are deep emerald greens, magentas, oranges and purples. Similar to a fall sunset in Destin, Florida.
- Decor: Many brides are taking a more rustic approach to their decor like this burlap-inspired centerpiece from a recent SOLARIS rehearsal dinner. You’ll find brides even putting feathers or barley stalks in their centerpieces and bouquets.
- Themes: A new season means a new backdrop. The scenic backdrops on the SOLARIS only get better in the fall as richer sunset colors fill the skies and reflect off the local waters.
- Menus: Local, seasonal foods are at the heart of a fall wedding. Luckily, it’s always seafood season in Destin Florida. Our chefs use fresh, local seafood to create culinary treats like crab cakes.
- Cakes: This fall, skip the extravagant designs. It’s back to simple, elegant, timeless cakes like this textured butter cream wedding cake from a recent SOLARIS wedding.