Inspirational Meeting Space
Think outside the ballroom – host your next meeting or business function dockside on the SOLARIS yacht. Whether you are seeking classroom style seating, a casual reception or an elegant banquet, the SOALRIS can make it inspirational, memorable and easy.
The SOLARIS has been voted Best Venue in Destin Florida by the readers of Emerald Coast Magazine for 9 consecutive years.
“I had a group of 33 people at Sandestin for our sales meeting and this event was the favorite of everyone! We had the entire top deck and for our event and easy access to the outside deck. The price was inclusive and included a full bar and every person was able to select their entrée from a list of 7 very good choices. Each entrée was excellently prepared, served at a perfect temperature and served by a pleasant, and efficient wait staff. Definitely the highlight of our trip!!”
“I booked this for a business dinner entertaining 3 of our top customers along with their wives. This dinner cruise was fantastic. The service was excellent and the food (which there was a wide variety ordered) was fantastic. The steaks, fish, shrimp, and crab cakes were very well prepared and my wife and I kept getting glowing compliments on the food. After dinner, it was a great time to visit and walk around the ship until we got back to dock. Nice wine selection and a full bar selection as well. For the price, it is a fabulous bargain and quite a trip.”
About Our Meeting Space
The SOLARIS yacht is a weather-proof venue offering three decks of indoor and outdoor spaces. With 5,200 square feet of space, the SOLARIS features flexible spaces on the water that can accommodate any seating arrangement or set up.
Choose from flexible prices and packages to accommodate the size of your group and your budget. Group rates for Destin private cruises and events start at 20 guests and the yacht can accommodate up to 150 passengers.
Types of Meetings and Corporate Events
Hundreds of clients have hosted their meetings or corporate events on the SOLARIS as a truly unique venue that showcases Destin Florida, including:
- Company Holiday Parties in Destin – view our 2018 packages
- Inspirational Meeting Space in Destin for up to 150 people
- Private Charters
- Spouse Programs
- Cocktail Receptions following a Destin conference, hosted inside or on the breathtaking sky deck
- Product Launches
- Awards Banquets
- Social Gatherings
- Customer Appreciation Events
- Board of Director Meetings
- Company retreats
- Military Functions
Packages & Venue Features
Enjoy event packages with all-inclusive pricing:
- 5,300 square feet of indoor and outdoor passenger space for up to 150 guests
- State-of- the art audio / visual services
- Flexible packages available from semi-private to private charters
- Elegant, climate-controlled, indoor dining spaces with panoramic windows and views
- Cruising year-round, rain or shine
- Food freshly prepared in the full service galley by executive chefs
- Full-time event staff
- Exceptional, chef-prepared special event menus for Destin Florida events
- Full service bar
- Ideally located at the Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort with accommodations, transportation & more
- Impressive Wine list
- Live entertainment
Meeting / Corporate Event Options
Our event planners can accommodate your meeting or corporate event during your ideal time:
- Happy hour
- Dinner / Dance Cruise
- Late Night
- Private charters for up to 150
Over 5,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor flexible spaces for meetings, groups and all occasions
"Our experience on the SunQuest Cruise was fantastic! The service was wonderful, the yacht was spacious and the entertainment and dancing were a lot of fun! Our dinners were absolutely delicious and the presentation gorgeous!"
"Sunquest Cruises did everything right. The staff was polite and very helpful. The entertainment was just the very best. The food was perfect in every way. The atmosphere was delightful and very exciting."
"The atmosphere, the food, the service, the entertainment. I could not have asked for more. Wonderful experience."